A Simple Ecommerce Marketing Plan
1. Define Your Goal
2. Understand Your Customer
3. Build Your Strengths Upon Competitors’ Weakness
4. Devise a Keyword Research Plan
5. Create Useful Content
6. Promote Your Content on Social Media
7. Choose an Effective Ecommerce Solution
Here is a breakdown of the different sections of the business model canvas:
- Key Partners: Who is necessary for your business to be successful?
- Key Activities: What does your business need to do or achieve to be successful?
- Key Resources: What can you use to benefit your business?
- Value Proposition: What is your unique selling point?
- Customer Relationship: What is important in your customer relationships?
- Channels: How do people hear about your business?
- Customer Segments: How do you differentiate between customers?
- Cost Structure: Where will the money go?
- Revenue Streams: Where does the money come from?
How to Use the Business Model Canvas
As you can see, there’s quite a bit to fill out, but whether you’re planning for your business as a whole or a single product launch, fill out the value proposition first. You’ll want to answer these questions:
- What do you plan to do?
- What needs are you satisfying?
- What is your unique selling point?
Next, add keywords to the other areas. You can be as creative or as concrete as you want.