Get More Customers Without Spending Any Money
An essential part of any business is finding people who love your products and making sure you get their attention.
This is the first part of our holiday feature and will focus on getting as many potential buyers from various channels across the internet. Let’s get started!
i ) SiteWit — Google Ads and Analytics
ii ) Around.io — Social Media Automation
iii ) Connect Your Store to Facebook and eBay
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally
13. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
14. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
15. Make Sure Your Site is Responsive
16. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
17. Foster a Sense of Community
18. Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
19. Examine Your Analytics Data
20. Get Active on Social Media
21. Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
22. Incorporate Video into Your Content Strategy
23. Research the Competition
24. Host Webinars
25. Attend Conferences
Digital advertising can be a great way to attract new customers to your store, but it can often be confusing to get started. We love SiteWit because they make it easy and cost effective!
SiteWit builds your business ads, ensures they appear in search results, delivers cost-effective ads to those who are most likely to buy, and provides easy-to-interpret data.
Don’t let the stress of paid advertisements, branded keywords, search rankings, SEO and more of what may seem like technical jargon derail you this holiday season.
Let SiteWit do the heavy lifting this holiday season and beyond, so you can focus on sales!