Terms & Condition
1. Account Terms
1. To access and use the Services, you must register for a Shopno account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Shopno may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
2. You acknowledge that Shopno will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Shopno cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
4. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
2. Account Activation
1. The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
2. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
3. All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Shopno shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Shopno’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Shopno’s sole discretion.
4. Waiver and Complete Agreement
1. The failure of Shopno to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service and the documents it incorporates by reference constitute the entire agreement between you and Shopno and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Shopno (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
5. Shopno Shipping
1. If you are located in india, you can purchase shipping labels from within your Shopno administrative console (“Shopno Shipping”) for delivery of goods purchased from your Shopno Store. In addition to these Terms of Service, your access to and use of Shopno Shipping is subject to the Shopno Shipping Terms of Service, located at
6. Theme Store
1. You may establish the appearance of your Shopno store with a design template from Shopno’s Theme Store (“a Theme”). If you download a Theme, you are licensed to use it for a single store only. You are free to transfer a Theme to a second one of your own stores if you close your first store. To initiate a transfer of a Theme to a second one of your stores, please email email@example.com.
2. Technical support for a Theme is the responsibility of the designer, and Shopno accepts no responsibility to provide such support. Shopno may be able to help you contact the designer.
3. It is the responsibility of the user, and not Shopno, to ensure that the installation of a new theme does not overwrite or damage the current or preexisting theme, or UI, of the user.
7. Payment of Fees
1. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your store when using all payment providers other than Shopno Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as Shopno Payments, POS Equipment, shipping, apps, Themes, domain names, Experts Marketplace, or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
2. All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
3. You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to applicable fees relating to the value of sales made through your store when using all payment providers other than Shopno Payments (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as Shopno Payments, POS Equipment, shipping, apps, Themes, domain names, Experts Marketplace, or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
4. Shopno does not provide refunds.
8. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Shopno. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Shopno Site or the administration menu of your Shopno store via an announcement.
2. Shopno reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. Shopno shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Third Party Services, Experts, and Experts Marketplace
1. Shopno may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use, including via the Shopno App Store, or Experts Marketplace. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Third Party Providers.
2. Shopno Experts is an online directory of independent third parties (“Experts”) that can help you build and operate your Shopno store.
3. You can engage and work with an Expert directly or through Experts Marketplace. Experts Marketplace provides you with recommendations on Experts that can assist you with different aspects of your Store. Using Experts Marketplace, you can find, hire, and communicate with Experts directly from your Account admin.
10. Shopno Confidential Information
1. During the course of your use of the Services, you may receive information relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices (“Shopno Confidential Information”). You agree that: (a) Shopno Confidential Information will remain Shopno’s exclusive property; (b) you will use Shopno Confidential Information only as is reasonably necessary for your use of or participation in the Services; (c) you will not otherwise disclose Shopno Confidential Information to any third party, except that you may disclose to your affiliates, employees, subcontractors and agents who, in each case, are subject to confidentiality obligations at least as protective of the Shopno Confidential Information as those contained in these Terms of Service; and (d) you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Shopno Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in these Terms of Service.